SoleStage Inc. is looking for a Business Development Analyst to work at company headquarter in LA, CA.
Job Title: Business Development Analyst
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to evaluate SoleStage’s marketing campaign options.
- Compile and analyze data on local and national markets on competitors to evaluate their prices, sales, methods of marketing and variety so as to prepare reports and make recommendations to the management.
- Analyze statistical data on established and prospective customers to determine consumer preferences and analyze new product lines.
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
- Conduct feasibility studies on the expansion of store locations and other marketing expansions, e.g., online sales.
- Compile information regarding trends affecting the industry, and to help develop and formulate marketing plans, promotional campaign and expansion strategies.
- Monitor industry statistics and follow trends in trade literature.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
- Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, by analyzing collected data.
- Attend staff conferences to provide management with information and proposals concerning the promotion, distribution, design, and pricing of company products or services.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, all related field.
- Strong understanding of both qualitative and quantitative primary research; e.g. branding, concept development, product/market needs assessment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage primary market research projects from beginning to end with the ability to move from research to business implications and presentations of research data.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, decision-making, and problem-solving abilities.
Interested candidate, please forward your resume to HR@SoleStage.com. No phone calls, please.